Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping time – Once completed, the artwork is dispatched to you by Royal Mail 1st Class post. Please allow a further 2-3 working days delivery on top of the production time.
Notification of Dispatch – Once we have dispatched your order to you, we will send you an email notification to let you know it’s on its way.
If a proof is required – As a general rule, we do not offer a proofing service on our artwork, unless specifically requested. If you have requested a proof, please be aware that the dispatch of your order will be delayed, until we have received your email communication back to us accepting the proof. IMPORTANT NOTE: If we do not receive a reply from you regarding the proof within 3 working days, we will consider that as an acceptance that the proof is OK, and we will dispatch the item to you.
A3 prints are sent rolled inside a very solid 3-inch diameter cardboard tube.
Mistakes on personalised art
- If we receive your communication about the changes before we have printed the item, your changes will be free of charge.
- If the changes are minor but we have already printed the item, we will respectfully request a payment of £5 to go towards the cost of our additional work and printing costs.
- If the changes are minor and you only notice your mistake after you have received the item, we can issue you with a reprint, but we will request a payment of £5 to cover the cost of the additional work and printing costs, plus a further £2.75 to re-ship the item to you.
- A4 – Measures 297mm on the long side and 210mm on the shorter side.
- A3 – Measures 420mm on the long side and 297mm on the shorter side.
Our unframed prints are very easy to frame, as you don’t need to worry about getting the right mount to fit. Just purchase a frame that is the same size as the print you’ve ordered. I.E. Buy an A4 frame for an A4 print etc. You just put the print into the frame without using a mount, secure the backing board back on and you’re ready to hang.
If paying via credit or debit card we use a card processing service called ‘Stripe’. All card information is encrypted and processed over a secure internet server connection.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please get in touch with us here and we will do our very best to help you and get back to you in a.s.a.p.